ATP Finals Men’s Singles Match Info
No. 4 Daniil Medvedev vs. No. 8 Diego Schwartzman
Date: Friday, Nov. 20, 2020
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: O2 Arena — London, UK
All Medvedev-Schwartzman betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Daniil Medvedev: (-480) | Diego Schwartzman: (+370)
To Win 1st Set: Daniil Medvedev: (-320) | Diego Schwartzman: (+245)
Set Betting: Daniil Medvedev: 2-0 (-155) | 2-1 (+270)
Set Betting: Diego Schwartzman: 2-0 (+700) | 2-1 (+650)
All ATP Finals expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
– Prediction: Zverev to win in straight sets
– Medvedev defeated Novak Djokovic in two sets in his last match.
– Schwartzman lost to Alexander Zverev in two sets in his last match.
– Medvedev leads the all-time, head-to-head series with Schwartzman, 4-0.
– Medvedev defeated Schwartzman in two sets in their last meeting at the 2020 ATP Masters 1000 Paris.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!