The Nebraska Cornhuskers (0-0) travel to Ohio Stadium in Columbus, Ohio, for a Big Ten gridiron battle against the Ohio State Buckeyes (0-0). Kickoff in the Saturday afternoon season opener for both teams is slated for noon ET. Below, we analyze the Nebraska-Ohio State college football betting odds and lines, with picks and best bets.
Ohio State is 5th in the Amway Coaches Poll.
Nebraska at Ohio State: Betting odds and lines
- Money line: Nebraska +950 (bet $100 to win $950) | Ohio State -2000 (bet $2,000 to win $10)
- Against the spread/ATS: Nebraska +27.5 (-110) | Ohio State -27.5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 66.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Nebraska at Ohio State: Three things to know
- Head coach Scott Frost heads into season No. 3 at the helm of the ‘Husker program. Nebraska went 4-8 in 2018 and 5-7 in 2019, so the returns have been slow. Those first 24 games include two losses to Ohio State. The Buckeyes squeaked by Nebraska, 36-31, in 2018; OSU routed the Cornhuskers, 48-7, last year in Lincoln.
- Last year’s game was a wire-to-wire blowout, with Ohio State scoring 48 points before Nebraska finally got on the board with a garbage-time score with under three minutes remaining in the game. OSU outgained UN, 580 yards to 231, and the Buckeyes ran wild, piling up 368