UFC 254 will be headlined by a lightweight championship unification bout between Khabib Nurmagomedov and interim champ Justin Gaethje on Saturday, Oct. 24. Here we look at UFC 254 odds and the angles bettors will wager into as gambling action intensifies for this event.
FREE $5 Gold Coin PAckage
Upon Sign Up!
US Players Accepted
Claim Your $5 Free Gold Coin Package
Plus Up to $25 On Purchase
UFC 254 odds
A glance at UFC 254 odds from FanDuel Sportsbook:
- Khabib Nurmagomedov -300 vs. Justin Gaethje + 245
- Jared Cannonier -120 vs. Robert Whittaker +102
- Alexander Volkov -178 vs. Walt Harris +150
- Magomed Ankalaev -290 vs. Ion Cutelaba +235
- Stefan Struve -126 vs. Tai Tuivasa +108
- Phil Hawes -260 vs. Jacob Malkoun +215
- Da Un Jung -420 vs. Sam Alvey +330
Khabib vs. Justin Gaethje wagering observations
Early line movements: Khabib has been trending up, as has Walt Harris. That heavyweight bout line moved Friday from Volkov -230 to -194, with Harris shifting from +180 to +162. Saturday morning, Volkov was -178 with Harris at +150.
Gaethje backers will love to see FanDuel’s moneyline of +245. There may never be a more attractive price for a 23-2 fighter, who holds a belt and has been overlooked in the pre-fight hype. Gaethje destroyed the Khabib vs. Tony Ferguson party, defeating Ferguson as an underdog back in May. It derailed the